Overall Meeting activities. Berkeley Friends Meeting members and attenders participate in quite a few service activities, with Quaker and non-Quaker groups, following the Friends community testimony.
Currently, members and attenders are active in the following:
- Feeding the homeless in People's Park, working with Dorothy Day House
- Cooking and serving meals to homeless youth at the YEAH Shelter in Berkeley
- Groups from Berkeley Friends Meeting will be getting training to serve as accompaniment and support team for immigrant individuals and families, through the East Bay Interfaith Immigration Coalition (EBIIC).
Quaker-related organizations and activities. Meeting members and attenders participate in a wide variety of Quaker organizations as board members or other volunteers. These include:
- Ben Lomond Quaker Center (retreat center)
- Friends House-- Continuing Care Retirement Community
- Woolman at Sierra Friends Center (education center)
Individual concerns. In addition, individual members and attenders have their own, wide range of service and volunteer activities in which they participate.